Chynoweth Trelash B & B
Welcome to North Cornwall…
If you’re looking for a nice, relaxing and comfortable place to stay in the South West, then Chynoweth Trelash B & B will suit you just fine…
Staying at Chynoweth Trelash B & B provides you with an ideal location to explore both Cornwall and Devon. There is easy parking for all of our guests so from the moment you arrive you can relax and enjoy the start of your holiday. Upon arrival your room will be available for you from 4pm with full access to it throughout your stay.
Being close to the North Cornish coastline we are within easy reach of Tintagel, Port Isaac, Boscastle, Crackington Haven and Bude. The edge of the moors is just down the road with Rough Tor and Brown Willy providing ideal walking opportunities as well as the south west coast path. Slightly further afield are places such as Padstow, Rock or Clovelly along with many more throughout Cornwall and Devon.
Trelash is situated on part of the national cycle route so we do see a few Lands end to Jon O Groats guests as we are an ideal stop over point on their journey. Being motorcyclists ourselves we are biker friendly and enjoy seeing fellow biker guests who are touring down here in the south west. We can also garage your bike overnight if you wish.
Staying at Chynoweth Trelash B & B
There is an up-stairs double room with a super king size bed, an upstairs twin room or a ground floor double room with a king size bed. The upstairs double room can accommodate your own travel cot. In the mornings you can enjoy breakfast in the guest dining room at your own table and continue to relax while you plan your day ahead. A full English is on offer along with the usual cereals and toast and jams. Other dietary needs can be catered for by prior arrangement
The rooms are pleasantly furnished and offer the following facilities:
- Centrally heated rooms with en-suites
- En-suites are showers or showers over baths
- Complimentary toiletries and white fluffy towels
- Hairdryer, Wardrobe, dressing table, and bedside cabinets with table lamps.
- Tea/coffee-making facilities and complimentary biscuits
- Flat screen digital TVs with Free-view
Wi-fi internet access available free of charge
- Access to rooms at all times
- Breakfast times can be flexible
- You can enjoy breakfast at your own table in the tranquil dining room where you can plan your day ahead
- Use of laundry facilities if needed
- Ample off-road parking to the front of the property
- Secure storage for Push bikes
- Motorbike Friendly, secure storage for motorbikes
- Easy parking for Cars